- 5 Each Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, or 10 thighs, or combo
- 1 Package bacon no added sugar, nitrates or nitrites
- 3 Tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1-2 Tsp sea salt
- Put the chicken in the Pressure Cooker. Lay bacon strips on top. Add seasonings.
- Cook on chicken/meat setting for 40 minutes.
- Release steam.
- Shred and return to pot.
- Roasted vegetables or salads go well with this. Make extra, it's great leftover with guacamole in a lettuce or coconut wrap. It's very versatile.
Note; If you prefer to use a crockpot, cook on low for 8 hours.